Back Pain Relief with our Mableton and Smyrna Chiropractor
East/West Spine and Rehab Clinic brings back pain relief to residents of Smyrna, Mableton, and Austell. Dr. Ara Lequizamon uses natural chiropractic care to eliminate back pain and prevent it from returning. Our Mableton chiropractor examines your neck and back to diagnose why you are in pain. Our goal is to eliminate the cause of the pain instead of simply covering up the symptoms. Back pain relief with our Smyrna chiropractor is a drug-free and non-invasive way to support healing, remove discomfort and strengthen your spine for improved health. If you are living with back pain, we welcome the opportunity to care for you and ask that you do not wait to schedule an appointment. The sooner we begin care, the faster you feel better and are able to return to the activities you enjoy.
Causes and Treatments for Back Pain with our chiropractor
Back pain may happen through an accident or over time due to a genetic condition or overuse. You may be experiencing upper back pain, mid-back pain or lower back pain that is limiting your movements or your ability to work. Dr. Lequizamon understands your frustrations and tries to identify the cause of your back pain which include:
- Sciatica- a condition in which lower back pain is the result of a compressed sciatic nerve.
- Herniated disc- in which the discs between the vertebrae are moving out of their protected space and interfering with nerves.
- Spinal abnormality- when the spine grows with abnormal curves such as in scoliosis or kyphosis, pain may result.
- Overuse- if you perform repetitive movements for work or sports, you may experience back pain.
- Degenerative disc disease- when the discs between the vertebrae are weakening and losing their ability to cushion your spine's movements.
- Excess weight- obesity may contribute to back pain.
- Spinal stenosis- a narrowing of the spinal canal.
- Chronic conditions- fibromyalgia, arthritis, and MS may trigger back pain.
The above conditions and other reasons for back pain are effectively treated with chiropractic care. Once your condition is diagnosed, Dr. Lequizamon puts together a care plan to eliminate your back pain. Some of the services used at East/West Spine and Rehab Clinic include:
- Chiropractic adjustments- our Mableton chiropractor gently positions your vertebrae to alleviate back pain. This helps your spine return to a natural alignment that is not pushing on nerves. An adjustment also supports healing for herniated discs.
- Spinal decompression- this technique improves the space between the vertebrae so your discs are able to return to their proper place.
- Cold laser therapy- for muscular injuries, our laser penetrates deep into the tissues to promote cellular healing.
- Electric muscle stimulation- delivers small doses of electrical impulses to eliminate inflammation and stimulate healing.
Contact our Mableton and Smyrna Chiropractor Today
If you are searching for natural back pain relief, Dr. Lequizamon delivers a holistic approach. Our treatments work together to quickly eliminate back pain, restore your mobility and improve your overall health. To schedule your appointment or learn about our free consultation for new patients, please call our Mableton and Smyrna chiropractor today at 770-432-5600.