Services Offered At Our Smyrna & Mableton Chiropractor
The goals of chiropractic care include healing from personal injuries, improving overall health and decreasing pain. If you are searching for natural ways to accomplish these goals, East/West Spine and Rehab invites you to discover our healing services. Dr. Ara Lequizamon, our Mableton chiropractor, deliveries effective relief from personal injuries including auto accident injury, sports injury and work-related conditions. Our entire heath staff supports your chiropractic care and works with you to determine the best healing options while in the office and at home.
Dr. Lequizamon brings a holistic approach to healing for residents of Smyrna and Mableton. After our chiropractor in Smyrna evaluates your condition and listens to your symptoms, he uses a multi-pronged approach to provide fast recovery from your personal injuries and conditions. Some of our services and techniques include:
- Chiropractic adjustments- Dr. Lequizamon gently manipulates your vertebrae and your joints until they are in a pain-free alignment. This restores mobility, decreases your discomfort and allows for better nerve signal flow.
- Spinal decompression- for conditions such as herniated discs and degenerating discs, spinal decompression increases the disc space. This works with your body as it reabsorbs the disc into a healthy, pain-free position.
- Injury rehabilitation- our services include rehabilitation for personal injuries and sports injuries. Our wellness team shows you how to stretch and strengthen your injured areas for optimum recovery. You also learn at-home exercises to continue your care throughout the week.
- Lifestyle guidance- if we discover a personal injury is the result of a slip and fall, overuse at work or years of poor posture, our team shows you how to make small changes to restore healthy posture and a strong core.
- Lower back decompressions- for conditions such as sciatica, which originate in your lower back, Dr. Lequizamon may use lower back decompression to alleviate the pressure on the sciatic nerve. This reduces pain and enhances blood flow to your legs.
Contact our Personal Injury Chiropractor in Smyrna Today
Our auto accident injury and personal injury chiropractor, Dr. Lequizamon, provides natural healing techniques for your speedy recovery. If you notice, our services work with your body's innate ability to heal. Our goal is to place your spine and joints into the correct position for this to occur. The sooner you begin chiropractic care for a personal injury, the less time you spend in pain and avoiding activities you enjoy. We also want to improve your overall health and body function, which occurs with consistent chiropractic care.
Our personal injury services in Smyrna and Mableton are designed to easily fit into your lifestyle. Plus, they are safe for all ages. We encourage you to contact us if you are experiencing neck pain, back pain or joint pain. Let Dr. Lequizamon evaluate your condition and determine which chiropractic services are best for you. New patients receive a free consultation, so please call us at (770) 432-5600 to schedule yours today. We look forward to meeting with you!